Types of people who romanticize small town life:
- People who didn’t grow up in small towns
okay, so i’ve seen a bunch of people doing giveaways, so why not do one myself because I have so much stuff that I don’t need anymore so yeah okay.
Whats in it;
1. An Ipod 5 (Pink) - It works and everything, I just got a new one. It has the IOS 7 update and I won’t restore if you don’t want me to it so good music and pictures of Harry Styles just saying.
2. An Ed Sheeran crop top - medium - my grandma literally bought me the same exact shirt I already had so
3. Rolling Stones tank top - medium (forever 21) - again thanks grandma
4. Jean Shirt (Khols) medium - brand new, it’s too small for me though
5. Crazy Mofos shirt (large) - I made it but it looks legit doesn’t it
6. Those three posters - I’m only willing to part with three posters sorry
must be following; me (fuckstyls)
Reblog this, no likes please
Reblog as many times as you want, I’m using a random generator to pick, so the more times you reblog, the more times your name goes in.
no giveaway blogs
if your ask isn’t open i’m giving it away to someone else
The giveaway will end right before Christmas (December 19th)
i’ll contact the winner on the 20th
AGAIN I’M RANDOMLY PICKING THE WINNER DON’T TRY TO BRIBE ME UNLESS YOU HAVE HARRY STYLES.
GOOD LUCK OKAY GO
niall being fucking adorable during their through the dark performance on snl
"You’ve got a real shot here, guys."
- Simon Cowell, July 23rd 2010
I almost cried when I saw this part. This is what you do. You don’t continue on your way because it doesn’t involve you.
Look at the way she shields the stranger WITH HER OWN BODY.
This is what needs to happen when you see someone being bullied or harassed.
Steve Carell talks about working with One Direction
“I mean, God bless The Notebook. It introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. But people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that. It wasn’t the attention that broke us up, I don’t know what to say. The only thing I remember is we both went down swingin’ and called it a draw.”
- Ryan Gosling